Saturday, August 10, 2013

Current Favourite

Covergirl Outlast Stay Fabulous 3-in-1 Foundation in Buff Beige

All-in-one foundation with a long-lasting formula that fuses primer, concealer, and foundation in one easy step! The 3-in-1 formula provides a flawless look that lasts all day long.”

My friend recommended me this foundation when it was first released in Australia. She could not stop complimenting how good the foundation is and she’s right! I went out to purchase the foundation from Priceline and they slashed the price down to about $13-$14 (RRP $19.95), which was a bonus!

Definitely is long lasting and the formula has great oil control, I can probably use it without setting powder. I have combinational/dry skin but tend to be drier in the cold weather. Cover girl Outlast Stay 3-in-1 is hydrated enough to not show any flakiness on my dry patches. For any of those who are looking for a long lasting, flawless, full coverage foundation giving off a matte finish. You will not be disappointed. 


For any reference, I’m usually a NC25 and I use Cover Outlast Stay Fabulous in Buff Beige.



Vannie xo

No comments:

Post a Comment